Our students learn from and work with a distinguished faculty renowned for their contributions to current economic research. The faculty comprises almost 40 professors and about 50 assistants.
We are proud of our faculty members and the honors and rewards they have received for their research. To name just a few:
- Nobel Prize for Reinhard Selten (1994)
- Leibniz Prize for Werner Hildenbrand (1988) and Armin Falk (2009)
- Max Planck Research Award for Werner Hildenbrand (1994) and Benny Moldovanu (2001)
- Gossen Prize for Jürgen von Hagen (1997), Benny Moldovanu (2004), and Armin Falk (2008)
- European Research Council (ERC)-grants for Armin Falk (2), Benny Moldovanu, Christian Bayer (2), Stephan Lauermann
For a complete list of our faculty and their main research interests visit our directory.